Sunday, December 23, 2012

Bedroom Update!

Some major changes have been happening around here lately.  We have gone from this:


To this!



Please pardon the camera.  Unfortunately, the best camera we own is an iPhone.  The rug came from Urban Outfitters and the chevron pillows came from Joss and Main from the most recent "Pillows Under $50" sale.  The "Hello Sexy" pillow was purchased at a local store called Feathernesters.  I highly recommend stopping by if you are in the Richmond area.  The patchwork quilt in the first picture was actually a wedding gift to my parents and my mom gave it to me a long time ago.  

We got rid of the chest at the end of the bed because all it did was encourage us not to put clothes away.   Also, we decided to live with the pink striped bed skirt for now since we are going to eventually upgrade to a queen-size bed.  

I'm thinking about painting my bedside table navy, possibly with chalk paint.  I like what I've seen so far in other people's projects and it might be perfect for the look I want.  I also have to paint the walls and put up some art because the walls are in need of some serious TLC.  


In the meantime, Billy is throughly enjoying the newly decorated bedroom: 




No comments:

Post a Comment