Friday, July 27, 2012

Bedroom Before Pictures- I Have No Shame









 Yes, it really is that messy.  Why?  Well, we both work full-time and neither of us enjoys cleaning. I usually end up doing in because Boyfriend's job is exhausting and he falls asleep as soon as he gets home from work.  The other problem is that we have too much STUFF! It's really me though since most of Boyfriend's stuff is stored elsewhere. 

These shoe cubbies used to be on either side of the dresser with the mirror.  I moved them yesterday and I love them in the corner behind the door!  I started moving and cleaning before I took these pictures but obviously I didn't get very far. 

I'm still figuring out how to use the scanner so I can upload some inspiration pictures but until then, here's one that I found online.  The colors are just right!


No comments:

Post a Comment