Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bedroom Ideas

Okay, initially I was thinking about doing something like this,
Loving the painting above the bed and the turquoise bed skirt.

Or this,
Great rug and curtains.  I have a chest at the foot of the bed now that could easily be painted or even kept white.

BUT, now I'm thinking I might do THIS instead:



I'm leaning toward a mostly white bedroom with pops of navy and turquoise for fun.  We've decided to buy a white duvet and shams from Pottery Barn. It's a bit of a splurge for us but the duvet will still work when we upgrade to a bigger bed. 



Since we live in a rental, painting the walls is off the table but I want to find a fun rug that won't get dirty too easily.  I considered sisal or jute but it's just not practical for the bedroom.  I think a trip to the Greenfront in Farmville may be in order soon.  I've never been but my mom loves it.  I wonder what I will be able to afford on my nonexistent budget? 


No comments:

Post a Comment