Monday, August 20, 2012

Color Decisions: It's not easy being green

We have been through so many different color ideas for the living room.  We had a really hard time coming to a decision because nothing that is in the room now matches.  We finally looked at the green and white striped chair that we love and decided to go with green.  You might remember this image from my living room inspirations:

This is the look we have decided on!  We are going to get this rug from Urban Outfitters: 


I am super excited!  Not sure if we are going with a single rug or getting a sisal as well to put under the rug but I think it will look great either way.  

The challenge of pillows and curtains still remains.  I love the ikat and chevron prints that are out there now but I need to find some other prints to balance.  I love the pillows in the inspiration picture, especially the blue one.  I'm pretty sure these are the exact curtains from the picture and they are doable price wise, I'm not sure they're right for the space and need to see them in person before I can make a decision so hopefully we will find the time for a trip to ikea soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment