Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Living Room Inspiration

I love the use of color in this room.  Seeing this made me rethink my color scheme and now I have a lot more options.  I would love to do a color on the walls but since it's a rental property, we'll be sticking with white.  It never occurred to me that pink could work so well in a living room.  I was sure about using red and yellow but now I'm thinking more about using shades of pink and green or doing red and blue together.  I also love the ottoman/coffee table.  It's exactly what my space needs.  

Of course, I finally got the scanner working so now I can show you this picture: 

This was one of my original inspirations.  I love just about everything in this room. The couches, the ottoman, the curtains.  LOVE!  

I realize that eventually I am going to have to reveal what my living room looks like right now.  That day is very close at hand.  But until then, here's a picture of what it looked like a few years ago before we replaced the couch: 


Lots of floral!

No comments:

Post a Comment