Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Pillows Are Here!

I made my first purchase from Joss and Main last week.  These fabulous pillows!


Here is how they look on the couch.  I love how they pick up the orange in the picture above the couch.


We still need to find some simple green pillows and maybe one other pillow.  I love how they pick up the orange in the picture above the couch.

I was thinking about putting one of the pillows on the red leather chair.

Here is what the chair looks like now.

It has the bargain pillow I got from Garden Ridge the other week on it right now.  The green pillow at the back matches the green striped chair and helps pull the room together.

And here it is with the new pillow on it.


I think there is too much going on in the picture with the new pillow.  I'll have to try it in a few more places(meaning on the only other chair in the room) before I can be sure I want both pillows on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment